Monday 23 June 2014

Step By Step Towards Final Outcome

Final Outcome

In regards to my final outcome I decided to go with design 4 as it shown more structure, and outlined elegance and diversity. I did make small changes as I removed the veiling as I believed the large up scale of the head piece looked beautiful without the ivory veiling. I didn't believe it needed additional touches as the design itself is very cold and sophisticated using the veiling would of taken that away from the overall design. I believe my final outcome followed through my intentions on what I planned to produce. I found it ticked all boxes as it did shown that element of diversity in everyway possible

Fabrics Merged Together Creating Folds & Pleats

Laser Cutting Into Organza

Layering Digital Design Together

 Creating Structure

Digital Chosen Design

Digital Chosen Design

No comments:

Post a Comment